1. Light weight and high strength. Aluminum alloy materials are mostly hollow-core thin-wall composite sections, which are convenient to use and reduce weight, and the sections have high bending strength, and the doors and windows made are durable and have small deformation.
2. Good sealing performance. Airtight performance is an important performance index of doors and windows. Compared with ordinary wooden doors and windows and steel doors and windows, aluminum alloy doors and windows have better air tightness, water tightness and sound insulation performance. The airtightness of the sliding doors and windows of aluminum alloy doors and windows is slightly worse than that of the casement doors and windows. Therefore, nylon tops are added to the structure of the sliding doors and windows to enhance their airtight performance.
3. Corrosion-resistant, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum alloy doors and windows do not rust or fade, the surface does not need to be painted, and the maintenance cost is low.
4. High strength, good rigidity, durable.
5. High use value. In architectural decoration engineering, for high-rise buildings and high-grade decoration projects, if the decoration effect, air-conditioning operation and long-term maintenance are comprehensively weighed, the use value of aluminum alloy doors and windows is superior to other types of doors and windows.
6. Corrosion-resistant, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum alloy doors and windows do not need to be painted, do not fade or fall off, and do not require maintenance on the surface. Aluminum alloy doors and windows have high strength, good rigidity, durability, light and flexible opening and closing, and no noise