Pebble Embossed aluminium sheet refers to an aluminum sheet that has a textured surface resembling small pebbles. This texture is achieved through a process called embossing, where the sheet is passed through rollers with a patterned surface.
Pebble embossed aluminium sheet is a sheet with a decorative and non-slip surface, used in applications where both aesthetics and functionality are important, such as flooring, stairs, and ramps. The pebble texture provides additional grip and traction, making it suitable for areas that require slip resistance.
Stucco embossed aluminum sheets are a type of aluminum sheeting with a textured surface. The surface of the sheets is usually covered in a design, such as a basket-weave or a crocodile skin pattern. The sheets are used in various applications, including building siding, vehicle trim, and kitchen appliances.
Temper: F, O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, H26, H28, H111, H112, H114
Mother coil: CC or DC
Weight: About 2mt per pallet for general size
MOQ: 5ton per size
Protection: paper inter layer, white film, blue film, black-white film, micro bound film, according to your requirement.
Surface: clean and smooth, no bright speck, corrosion, oil, slotted, etc.
Standard product: GBT3880, JIS4000, EN485, ASTM-B209
Delivery time: about 30days after receiving the deposit.
Top 5 Stucco Emboss Aluminum Coil Designs
1. Diamond Pattern: The diamond pattern is a classic stucco emboss design that features small diamond shapes evenly spaced across the surface of the aluminum coil. This design adds texture and visual interest to the stucco finish.
2. Pebble Pattern: The pebble pattern is another popular stucco emboss design that resembles the texture of small pebbles or stones. This design creates a natural and organic look, giving the aluminum coil a unique and textured appearance.
3. Square Pattern: The square pattern is a simple yet elegant stucco emboss design that features evenly spaced square shapes across the surface of the aluminum coil. This design adds a modern and geometric touch to the stucco finish.
4. Wave Pattern: The wave pattern is a more intricate stucco emboss design that mimics the movement of waves. This design adds a sense of fluidity and motion to the aluminum coil, creating a dynamic and visually appealing stucco finish.
5. Brick Pattern: The brick pattern is a stucco emboss design that replicates the texture and appearance of bricks. This design is often used to create a rustic and traditional look, adding depth and character to the aluminum coil.
Orange peel aluminum refers to a type of textured finish that resembles the surface of an orange peel. It is commonly used in the automotive industry for aluminum panels and parts, such as car body panels, wheels, and trim.
The orange peel texture is created by the manufacturing process, which involves applying a coating or paint to the aluminum surface and then using a spray gun to create a textured pattern. This textured finish helps to hide imperfections and provides a unique aesthetic to the aluminum parts.