We insist on offering high quality production with good business concept, honest sales and the best and fast service. it will bring you not only the high quality product and huge profit, but the most significant is to occupy the endless market for 0.13mm Aluminum circle sheet /Aluminum wafer for cookware,1050 1060 1070 3003 aluminum circle blanks,1050 1060 3003 5052 round sheet aluminium circles, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more detail
aluminum circle suppliersaluminum circle sheet are widely used in processing and manufacturing of cooking utensils , lamps and lanterns , traffic signage , aluminum cans, and seal the top of tank.
1. Excellent elongation and tensile strength;
2. Processing performance is good, stamping, stretch forming high performance;
3. Gas welding, hydrogen welding, resistance welding and brazing;
4. High plasticity, conductivity and thermal conductivity;
5. Easy to take all kinds of pressure processing and extension, bending;
- Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3002, 3003, 3004, 5052A, 5052, 5754, 6061
- Hardness: O, H12, H14, H16, H18
- Thickness: 0.012″ – 0.15″ (0.3mm – 4mm)
- Diameter: 3.94″ – 38.5″ (100mm -980mm)
- Surface: Polished, Bright, Anodized
- Stamping: Materials include: steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy and other metals
We have Hot rolled and cold rolled aluminum circles. Usually, the thickness of hot rolled sheet is 6-8 mm. The minimum thickness is 2.5mm-3.0mm. The cold rolling mills can roll down to 0.5-4.5 mm. Advanced cold rolling mills can roll thin or thick foils with a thickness of 0.1-0.2 mm.
Cold rolling can produce products with precise dimensions, uniform thickness, good smoothness and surface gloss, good structural properties and high surface quality.
There are four main differences between hot-rolled and cold-rolled aluminum sheet:
1. Cold-rolled aluminum sheets are mostly used for molds, and hot-rolled aluminum sheets are suitable for stamping and drawing.
2. Hot-rolled aluminum plate has good surface quality, strong mechanical properties and ductility, and good oxidation effect. At the same time, the processed aluminum disc is generally processed from aluminum plate, which is naturally also affected by the performance of aluminum plate;
3. The hot-rolled billets are vertically cast into billets—heated—rolled into coils for cold rolling, while the cold-rolled billets are cast-rolled coils—continuous casting and continuous casting. rolling;
4. Cold rolling is processed by a casting machine into a cast roll (8mm thickness) and processed by a cold rolling machine, while hot rolling is heated by an aluminum ingot (400-500mm thickness), which is heated by a high temperature.
The aluminum disc circle is made from very high-quality raw material that ensures high durability for users, which is why the disc provided by us is high in demand for making cookware products. We are ,as one of the leading aluminium disc circle suppliers, continuously strive to provide the highest quality aluminum products to customers.
Our aluminum discs are wildly used for producing cookware, utensil, pizza pan, pressure cooker, bakeware, road sign, traffic sign, and so on.
We stick to the principle of ,quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers, for the management and ,zero defect, zero complaints, as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price for aluminum circle suppliers, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.